Monday, February 06, 2006

Cool to see the support

Well, it was great to see the support I received from the congregation yesterday, I had four people offer to help with the mall ministry, I need to make sure I do not drop the ball so we keep the vision going. I know we will have people jump on board once we get it started.
I am a little unsure of this blogging thing, but I found so far it has helped me to think more, I find myself being more observant in my routine throughout the day. I had a couple of emails from another church planter today, I am excited to have finally have connected with someone that is not into church planting for the wrong motives, the offer of help is just what I needed. I had gotten to the point that I thought other ministries were just out to look out for themselves and forget anyone else. Although help is all over the place, it usually has a price attached to it, real outreach is lacking in the planting arena, I hope to someday have an effect on that, maybe offer help to upstarts with no strings attached, just furthering the kingdom, how cool is that.

No comments: