Sunday, June 25, 2006

Church in a Box



I have been reading many of my fellow church planter blogs to pick up ideas that I can use. I have been thrilled at the offers of help and guidance that has come my way from many people across the U.S. I must admit I read many of the posts with a bit of jealousy thinking how cool it would be to have a 12 foot trailer packed ful o' goodies but then I remember how blessed I am for the many families I get to serve at the beach. One of the cool things that I have for my Sunday service is, my Church in a Box. As I read of all the expense that goes into making Sunday services work and all of the set up and tear down time that is involved with many of my planter friends I count myself lucky not to have that problem quite yet.

I look forward to the day when my Church in the Box takes hours to assemble and dismantle, but for now my little rubbermaid rolling cathedral is like the Vatican to me.

Thanks to all of you for your ideas and support

Uncle Tone

No comments: