Saturday, June 10, 2006

Just a day at the beach



Hi All
I am trying to nail down the calendar for the summer, Some of you have offered to help me with singing and I have most of the Sundays covered now. I do have a few spots still open so if you could take a look at this calendar link and let me know if I either have you plugged into a wrong Sunday or if you see an open Sunday that you can help let me know.
The first Sunday went well, I had a few bugs I had to work out like the posters that were going to be put up never got put up , the power at the location was locked down but I was able to figure it out on Saturday. My first visitor was a Jewish gentleman that wanted to engage me in a theological "discussion" on the merits of homosexuality,televangelists and why I hated gays. :) Rest assured I finally convinced him I was neither a hater of Jews or Homosexuals but I did not defend the televangelists, those knuckleheads can defend themselves.
Any way, it was a good time, I had a few great discussions with some very nice people and my prayer is we can make a difference in the lives of someone this summer.
Thanks Greg and family for helping me June 4 and 11.
Your Pal
Mike O

http://dohenyfellowship.com/default.aspx

No comments: